Tuesday 28 July 2009

Finished the application tonight, read it over and over and sent it in, twice by accident I think. At least they'll know how badly I want them to receive it. As a reward I caught up on an episode of the Real World Cancun, and I've come to notice that as the seasons go on the cast members get more and more immature. It's still pretty early into this one but they've had a boys vs girls split already and you know I bet no one really cares to be reading about that drama. But I enjoy the show nonetheless because it's original and I've grown up with it.

Today I tried out a new route home, it's easier to come up Winchester rather than take Beacon street all the way through to Washington. The only draw back is the hill at the end is a little longer but less steep so it'll probably be good for when I'm riding home really tired. On this experimental route ride I found a red wicker basket on the front lawn of a house. Inside of it there was a pair of tattered white open-toe shoes. Looking around I emptied the shoes and measured the basket up to the front of my bike. I think it'll fit a little snug but I have to move around one of the reflectors in order for it to fit at all.

The next step in the application process is a phone interview sometime with in the next two weeks, tuesday-friday. What's crappy about this is that I had to request a phone call at 9:45 am because during all of the other time slots I'd be at work. What's even more crappy is that since I'll be in VA on vacation next week they could call any day then too and I have to be up at 9:30 every day just in case. Boooo

I think I'm going to cut out of work early this week to go to NY earlier, the As Tall As Lions show at the Paradise this weekend sold out already for Saturday night so I'm thinking I'll work an earlier shift Thursday, then cut right to the bus station to get to Manhatten in time to see them open in Union Sq. Which works out perfectly because the subway right there goes straight to Katie's place in bk, or Rohan's even. It'll be nice to be home for a day or two before leaving for vaca too, make sure everythings packed, hopefully see some friendly faces, etc.

I guess I should pack my bag here tomorrow then, I'm really hoping to have room to bring my peeeellow.

buenos noches

No comments: